Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de> on 2012/09/21 10:07:54 UTC

Service for other projects Re: Congratulations stanbol.apache.org !

Fabian Christ:
> Any ideas how to celebrate this?

I will try to sort of the situation regarding stanbol-vm.

Maybe we can use that machine to offer some kind of semantic analysis
services to other ASF projects? For example for their webpages ?

I find it very time-consuming to find relevant ASF projects when I am
looking around to solve a problem or task. Stanbol should be able to
help with that.

Any suggestions? Faceted search?

Cheers,
Andreas

Re: Service for other projects Re: Congratulations stanbol.apache.org !

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
nice idea! Also tagging could be interesting.
Regards,
Tommaso