Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/07/10 22:33:37 UTC

Storage Allocator Question

Hi,

I have a question about how current storage allocators work.

Let's say I have two primary storages with the same storage tag.

If I execute compute and disk offerings that reference that storage tag
only, will one primary storage be (essentially) filled up before the other
is utilized or do we have an allocator that performs round-robin placement?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com