Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Matthias Baumann <ex...@volkswagen.de> on 2006/05/03 16:57:44 UTC

Attempted to release a org.apache.cocoon.components.sax.XMLByteStreamCompiler but its handler could not be located.

Hi all,

I use cocoon 2.1.7  .. 2.1.9 and get a WARN :

Attempted to release a org.apache.cocoon.components.sax.XMLByteStreamCompiler
but its handler could not
be located.

I am looking for the reason of this WARN message:
The other log messages near this message are INFO loggs:
 like this:
[core.manager]  Removing cached response for
PK_G-config-application/applicationData
[core.manager]  Caching new response for
PK_G-config-application/applicationData
Warning  [core.manager]  Attempted to release a
org.apache.cocoon.components.sax.XMLByteStreamCompiler but its handler could
not
be located.

The time scope for the message are one second.

Wath have i to do to prevent this WARN message ?

--
Freundliche Grüße

Yours sincerly

 Matthias Baumann