Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Mike Phillips <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/02 20:53:26 UTC

Build Problem

When doing a fresh build with a clean local maven repository the
current release at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/chemistry/opencmis/trunk
does not build. It complains about many dependent jar libs being missing. I
had imported one of the missing jar files(jaxws-rt.jar 2.1.7) manually,
so this is just the next error.

Re: Build Problem

Posted by mphillip <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you. That has got me moving again.

Re: Build Problem

Posted by mphillip <mi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Build Problem

Posted by mphillip <mi...@gmail.com>.