Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rajesh Kartha <ka...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/27 21:21:51 UTC

(Unable to download) Re: Eclipse UI plugin uploaded to 10.2.1.5 site

Hi Rick,

http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/10.2.1.5/derby_ui_plugin_1.1.0.zip

I am not able to download the ui plugin from the above site, gives me a 403:

  Forbidden

You don't have permission to access
/~rhillegas/10.2.1.5/derby_ui_plugin_1.1.0.zip on this server.

Can you please change the permissions to allow access.

Meanwhile I was able to download the ui plugin from Andrew's site:

http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/eclipse_plugin/derby_ui_plugin_1.1.0.zip

-Rajesh

Re: (Unable to download) Re: Eclipse UI plugin uploaded to 10.2.1.5 site

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Rajesh,

I have granted read access to that file. Let me know if that doesn't fix
the problem

Regards,
-Rick