Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Major Péter <ma...@sch.bme.hu> on 2010/03/23 20:50:02 UTC

Wicket trunk build fails?

Hi,

I'm trying to build Wicket trunk (mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install),
but keep getting the following build error:
org/apache/wicket/markup/html/form/FormComponent.java:[987,39]
incompatible types
found   : java.lang.Object
required: java.lang.Boolean

with JDK1.6.0_18 64bit
Am I doing something wrong, or this code compiles with 1.5 flawlessly?

Thanks,
Peter

Re: Wicket trunk build fails?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
fixed. there is a weird generics related problem. maybe a bug in the
sun compiler. eclipse has no problem compiling that code. anyways i
reverted from Boolean back to Object and it compiles now.

-igor