Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Mat Kelcey <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/25 04:10:20 UTC

--numWords option for LDADriver

Hey,
I got an error running LDA because I hadn't set my --numWords high
enough (when moving from a small test dataset to a bigger one)
Unless I'm mistaken it should be straightforward to examine the
dictionary to get a precise value rather than having the user have to
estimate??
Might have a crack at a patch...
Mat

Re: --numWords option for LDADriver

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
Yes, I had the same sense when I looked at it.