Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Conner Cardwell <co...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/25 18:40:44 UTC

Spreadsheet Issue

Hello and Merry Christmas.  I am hoping you can help me with a problem we
are having on the spreadsheet within OpenOffice.  When we attempt to copy
and paste data from one cell to another, the application freezes up and the
copy paste function does not complete.  Please let me know how we can
remedy this.  We are using Windows 11 Home with 8 GB of RAM.

Thanks
Conner

Re: Spreadsheet Issue

Posted by Leon Zar <le...@gmail.com>.
Hello Conner,
By any chance are you using any kind of clipboard manager software?  There
may be a conflict between it and OO.  If you are using one, try disabling
it to see if the problem persists.
Regards,
  Leon