Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/10/09 15:16:45 UTC

Microsoft interoperability

I pointed the Microsoft visual studio 2005 wsdl.exe tool at a WSDL from
one of my CXF services.

The results are not wonderful. I get warnings like the following. Based
on my reading of the WSDL, the Microsoft tool is just confused, but I
wonder if anyone else has been here?

Schema validation warning: Schema item 'complexType' named
'NameIndexQuery' from namespace 'http://index.rnm.basistech.com' is
invalid. Namespace 'http://rnm.basistech.com' is not available to be
referenced in this schema.

Re: Microsoft interoperability

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Lovely.  :-(

I'll put fixing that on my todo list for this week.   It's definitely
broken and causes too many issues.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

RE: Microsoft interoperability

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
One more thing...

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

RE: Microsoft interoperability

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
The cs0030 is this charming bug of Microsoft's:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891386

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.

Posted by Dave Kallstrom <da...@gmail.com>.

--