Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by spiderman2 <sh...@bridgewatersystems.com> on 2007/02/12 17:55:03 UTC

Master-Slave JDBC failover behaviour

When failing over to a slave, should the unconsumed messages of the broker be
entered in the queue of the slave?

I'm not seeing this happen. I'm following the example of
http://activemq.apache.org/jdbc-master-slave.html JDBC Master Slave  and I'm
using JConsole to see the number of messages in the queue.

NOTE: If I restart the Master, I see the unconsumed messages again. How can
I move them over to the slave?

Config Attached. http://www.nabble.com/file/6326/msjdbc1.xml msjdbc1.xml

Re: Master-Slave JDBC failover behaviour

Posted by spiderman2 <sh...@bridgewatersystems.com>.
Nevermind guys - I've realized that the Queue doesn't get populated upon
failover but only after a Producer or Consumer also fail to the new broker.
Cheers!