Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Michi Mutsuzaki <mu...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/16 07:24:11 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.1-alpha candidate 1

This is the second release candidate for 3.5.1-alpha. This candidate
fixes some issues found in the first candidate, including
ZOOKEEPER-2171. The full release notes is
available at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310801&version=12326786

*** Please download, test and vote by May 29th 2015, 23:59 UTC+0. ***

Source files:
http://people.apache.org/~michim/zookeeper-3.5.1-alpha-candidate-1/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/zookeeper/zookeeper/3.5.1-alpha/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/tags/release-3.5.1-rc1/

ZooKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://www.apache.org/dist/zookeeper/KEYS

Should we release this candidate?

Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.1-alpha candidate 1

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Oh, and speaking of Windows, that reminds me that I have a patch available
if anyone wants to code review on ZOOKEEPER-2178.  The native client on
trunk/branch-3.5 fails compilation on Windows.  This patch fixes it.

--Chris Nauroth

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Yep, that did it.