Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ffrenchm <ff...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/06 17:13:00 UTC

ActiveMQ native API problem : Broker.getDestinations

Hello,

I noticed that the method Broker.getDestinations doesn't return temporary
destination. I would like to know if it's a normal behavior. According to
the Javadoc I would say no :

    /**
     * @return all destinations added to the Broker.
     * @throws Exception TODO
     */
    ActiveMQDestination[] getDestinations() throws Exception;

If you're agree with my point I can raise a JIRA and submit a patch. If
you're not could you tell me how I can get temporary destionation added to
the broker ?

Thanks for all !

Re: ActiveMQ native API problem : Broker.getDestinations

Posted by ffrenchm <ff...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

could anyone enligth me about this minor problem ?
I've already some diffs on ActiveMQ source code to solve the problem on my
side. Should I raise a JIRA ?

Thanks for all

Posted by ffrenchm <ff...@gmail.com>.
Is their anybody to confirm or invalidate my point please ?

Thanks

Posted by ffrenchm <ff...@gmail.com>.