Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by philip zuniga <ph...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/23 19:03:14 UTC

error when using the nightly build

Hello there.

I am currenlty trying to test the current nightly build of batik. I hope to
be able to use the most updated copy for my application. But when I ported
from my old version (1.5), to current build, I am obtaining the following
error:

java.lang.Exception: org/w3c/dom/events/CustomEvent

at org.apache.batik.swing.svg.GVTTreeBuilder.run(Unknown Source)

Would any one here know why the erro occurs and how I would be able to
remove it?

Thanks
Philip

Re: error when using the nightly build

Posted by philip zuniga <ph...@gmail.com>.
Sir,

please ignore my previous reply. I already found the jar file you told me,
and the nighly build is now working perfectly with me. Thanks a lot. This is
a life saver.

Philip

Posted by philip zuniga <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello sir,