Posted to mod_dtcl@tcl.apache.org by Hugo Xavier <hu...@biogate.com> on 2003/01/11 15:48:49 UTC

Compiling mod_dtcl under Win2K/XP HOWTO

It was hell but i finally did it..

I was able to compile mod_dtcl under Win2K by applying a few changes to Craig's procedure and to the makefile which needs syntax correction at some points:

Line 63: CC = gcc -O3 -fnative-struct -shared -mwindows -DSHARED_MODULE -DDTCL_VERS...
Change "-fnative-struct" to "-mms-bitfields"

Line 137: --output-lib $(TEMP_LIBS)\libapachecore.a -k
There's one slash missing after "_LIBS)". It must be too slashes "\\" so,

Change "$(TEMP_LIBS)\libapachecore.a" to "$(TEMP_LIBS)\\libapachecore.a"

Now, if u can't compile after this changes it is not Craig's fault ;-)
Read carefully the Readme file and the comments on the makefile.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Hugo

Re: Compiling mod_dtcl under Win2K/XP HOWTO

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.
Cool - thanks for doing this and sharing your results!  We'll get it
checked in soon.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/