Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Raj <po...@tenth-planet.com> on 2006/07/11 21:08:26 UTC

howto call the service when service engine=simple

Hi all

I have been working with separating user registration ,login and product
list module from ofbiz to another application ,here I am using RMI as bridge
between these two application .i can able to login as a ofbiz user from
another application .but for registration I can't directly call registration
service .because ,here engine =simple

How can I invoke the create customer service from client application .if
service engine =java ,we can call directly but for service engine=simple
,what needs to be do to call service .

Regards

P.Raj