Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/08 08:47:54 UTC

[Axis2][OM]Clean Up the OM

Hi All;

I think it is time to clean up the OM, We had OM particles all over
the place at the svn.
Shall we put that all togeter in to the one folder, om
how about om inside sratch, the folder structure

om/api/                        - this include both OM, SAAJ API
    /tablemodel/            - impl 1
    /linklistmodel/          - impl 2
    docs
Shall we refactor and work from there and clean up the svn sracth

Thanks
Srinath

Re: [Axis2][OM]Clean Up the OM

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:

>+1 and I think we should commit this to the "real" src dir now
>and move out of the scratch area. There's been enough of
>scratching around with the OM!

i would like to propose through OM API review before we "commit" to it.

numbers of concerns (check wiki and email archives) is still not
resolved ...

thanks,

alek

Re: [Axis2][OM]Clean Up the OM