Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alex <al...@squigly.net> on 2004/03/12 10:25:34 UTC

Re: how to configure to give access to clients

what type of access?

Hallo mr Alex how to configure to give access to clients

Posted by xavier manohar <pa...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hallo Alex,
              I want to develop an application that I am working in a
client and should have access  to  the main server.Where should  I save the jsp files and  compile  it .can u  understand .I am confused.
regards'
Mano

Re: how to configure to give access to clients

Posted by xavier manohar <pa...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hallo Alex,
              I want to develop an application that I am working in a client and should have access  to  the main server.Where should I jsp files and  compile  it .can u  understand .I am confused.
regards'
Mano