Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "ahgt sur laposte.net" <ah...@laposte.net> on 2005/06/30 17:30:35 UTC

RE : RE : RE : m2 site

Shall we ask for a M2 site doc ? (not doxia...).
The properties of the pluggin in the doc have no description...
(I am sure "it's on the way").
Contribute : difficult now : I wish but I have a production site to
build, and trying this with M2 is yet a challenge....
I take it because if no one takes a bit of challenge with M2, no one
gives a feed back...
But can't get involved in making the doc itself right now...
Antoine