Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Murali Konnipati <mu...@altair.com> on 2006/09/06 13:53:17 UTC

Installation of Axis C++

Hi all,

    I tried to install Axis C++ source on my linux machine. But it is giving
error at the time of configuration. Can any body please mail me the
installation steps that i need to carry for Axis C++ on the linux server.

Thanks & Regards,

Murali K

RE: Installation of Axis C++

Posted by "Popuri, Monica" <mo...@hp.com>.
Murali: Please following the doc here, which I also got yesterday from Samisa.
 <http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/antbuild-guide.html> http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/antbuild-guide.html

-Monica