Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2016/08/01 10:59:23 UTC

New test plugins installed on builds.apache.org

Hi,

Trying to get more insight into the stability of our tests I have asked
infra to install a couple of Jenkins plugins on builds.apache.org.

1.�Test stability plugin

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Test+stability+plugin

This plugin decorates the Jenkins test results with the historical
results of the last runs, e.g. "Failed 3 times in the last 4 runs".

I have just enabled it for the sling-trunk-1.8 job so it might take
some time until this gets populated

2. Test results analyser plugin

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Test+Results+Analyzer+Plugi

This plugin adds a new link to each test result page which displays the
test PASS/FAIL trends in multiple formats ( tabular, chart, etc ).

You need to access it per-module though, it does not work for the
complete job. One example is the event module, with results at

��https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Sling/job/sling-trunk-1.8/org
.apache.sling$org.apache.sling.event/test_results_analyzer/

Hopefully this will make tracking flaky ITs a bit easier.

Robert