Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org> on 2006/03/13 13:19:52 UTC

Re: svn commit: r385053 - in /cocoon/trunk/cocoon-template/cocoon-template-impl/src/main: java/org/apache/cocoon/template/template-instructions.xml resources/org/apache/cocoon/template/template-instructions.xml

On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 09:26 +0100, Leszek Gawron wrote:
> bruno@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: bruno
> > Date: Sat Mar 11 02:41:49 2006
> > New Revision: 385053

> > Log:
> > Sharing template block with 2.1: step 3: move template-instructions.xml between java sources (AFAIK 2.1 build doesn't support a separate resources dir)
> >
> > Added:
> >     cocoon/trunk/cocoon-template/cocoon-template-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/template/template-instructions.xml
> >       - copied unchanged from r385046, cocoon/trunk/cocoon-template/cocoon-template-impl/src/main/resources/org/apache/cocoon/template/template-instructions.xml
> > Removed:
> >     cocoon/trunk/cocoon-template/cocoon-template-impl/src/main/resources/org/apache/cocoon/template/template-instructions.xml
> you cannot do it like this - maven won't pick that file up for jar package.

Ah of course. I have now added it to the resources in the pom of the
template block. If you prefer another solution, just let me know. BTW, I
think we'll need to do something similar for the resources in the forms
block.