Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Dan K." <da...@yorku.ca> on 2003/12/01 17:25:59 UTC

Re: From TDK 2.1 to tomcat 4.1

Inandjo,

That's what we're going through...

It seems that Turbine 2.1 apps are not compatible with Tomcat 4.1.x and
5.0.x.  We get a "Horrible exception: unable to find screen" or something,
and normally it tells you the screen class name but it doesn't.  Screen
classes are there and it's the exact same .war file.

Anyway, we're migrating them from Turbine 2.1 to 2.2/2.3, which are
compatible with Tomcat 4.1.x/5.0.x.

Regards,
Dan

Re: From TDK 2.1 to tomcat 4.1

Posted by Daniel <da...@yorku.ca>.
Keshava,

Thanks, tried that exactly and nope, still ClassNotFoundException:

Horrible Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:

	Requested Screen not found:
	Turbine looked in the following modules.packages path:
	[ca.yorku.devteam.webapps.skeleton.modules,
org.apache.turbine.modules]

	at
org.apache.turbine.modules.ScreenLoader.getInstance(ScreenLoader.java:197)
	at
org.apache.turbine.modules.pages.DefaultPage.doBuild(DefaultPage.java:159)
	at org.apache.turbine.modules.Page.build(Page.java:90)
	at org.apache.turbine.modules.PageLoader.exec(PageLoader.java:123)
	at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:447)

Re: From TDK 2.1 to tomcat 4.1