Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Damir Bijuklic <da...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/22 17:31:19 UTC

creating named form components

Hi,

I have another question for the tapestry crowd.

Can i programaticaly generate names for my components?
I generate some parts of my form from a domain model and generated components get assigend names by tapestry (like $TextField_n).
I would like to be able to specify their names so i can easly reference these components from the containing page when needed, for example in custom validation or for hooking up events.

Can BeanForm do this?

Damir

Re: creating named form components

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
It should honor your naming scheme - as much as possible at least .
For tap >= 4.1.1 .

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer