Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Chris Done <ka...@chrisdone.com> on 2020/03/09 17:43:11 UTC

Can I ask protocol questions here?

Hi all,

I looked on the web site, but didn't see clarification on this point.

I'll start a fresh thread if here is indeed the correct place. I have a question to ask about fetch requests not working in specific conditions.

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Can I ask protocol questions here?

Posted by Adam Bellemare <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris

I think it’s fine to ask it here. I’m not aware of any rules against it.

Adam