Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Aashish Chaudhary <aa...@kitware.com> on 2017/06/26 18:58:27 UTC

ZeroMQ Streaming in Spark2.x

Hi there,

I am a beginner when it comes to Spark streaming. I was looking for some
examples related to ZeroMQ and Spark and realized that ZeroMQUtils is no
longer present in Spark 2.x.

I would appreciate if someone can shed some light on the history and what I
could do to use ZeroMQ with Spark Streaming in the current version.

Thanks,

Re: ZeroMQ Streaming in Spark2.x

Posted by Aashish Chaudhary <aa...@kitware.com>.
thanks, I was able to get it up and running.

One think I am not entirely sure if bahir provided python bindings to
ZeroMQ. Looking at the code it does not seems like but I might be wrong.

thanks,

Posted by Aashish Chaudhary <aa...@kitware.com>.

Posted by "Shixiong(Ryan) Zhu" <sh...@databricks.com>.