Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by we...@dj-wasabi.nl on 2015/04/15 10:18:47 UTC

Database isn't updated with Synchronisation task state

Hi,

We have an Syncope instance running which has several Synchronisation
Tasks. Some of them are running fine and I can see the logentries in the
database (TaskExec). I can see in the syncope-console in the histtory
that there are jobs executed.
But we have also several tasks which are running, but they do not update
the database (TaskExec). We checked it by setting the loglevel to debug
and see a lot of logging in core-connid.log logfile. Some of the
synchronisation tasks do only update the database when the
synchronisation went into error.

We are running Syncope 1.1.5 and use MySQL as database.
Any suggestions for solving this issue?

Kind regards,
Werner

Re: Database isn't updated with Synchronisation task state

Posted by we...@dj-wasabi.nl.
Hi,

Thank you for making time to answer my e-mail.

I do have set the "Synchronization trace level" to "FAILURES". So I only
have to set it to "SUMMARY" and I would see also the success jobs?
What about the others:
- Create trace level
- Update trace level
- Delete trace level

These are set to "FAILURES" as wel, so also set these to "SUMMARY"? What
do they update?

Kind regards,
Werner

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.