Posted to users@camel.apache.org by jejmaster <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/30 10:31:56 UTC

Setting Content-Type Header to route

Hi,

I would like to ask on how to set the content-type header into the camel
route with transform method.

<route>
<from uri="direct:testEndpoint"/>
<to uri="direct:testEndpoint2"/>
<transform>
</transform>
</route>

How will I set the content-type header to application/xml ?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Setting Content-Type Header to route

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Which version of Camel are you using?
If you are using Camel 2.x
You can set the content-type like this

<route>
<from uri="direct:testEndpoint"/>
<to uri="direct:testEndpoint2"/>
<setOutHeader headerName="Content-Type">
         <constant>application/xml</constant>
</setOutHeader>

<transform>
</transform>