Posted to kerby@directory.apache.org by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com> on 2015/12/20 15:08:05 UTC

About refining KrbClient API

Hi all,

I took some time to finish refining the KrbClient API according to some discussion before after some further thinking, please checkout recent commits for the results. There are some ideas left to do but I don't do because they're still arguable. Particularly, exposing AsRequest level as part of the API may be too risk for the moment as the internal implementation is still evolving fast as we're working on more mechanisms like PKINIT. I'm targeting these for RC2, and hope we can stabilize the code base and get RC2 ready the sooner the better, quite much time elapsed after RC1, and we still don't get a formal release yet.

Regards,
Kai

Re: About refining KrbClient API

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 20/12/15 15:08, Zheng, Kai a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I took some time to finish refining the KrbClient API according to some discussion before after some further thinking, please checkout recent commits for the results. There are some ideas left to do but I don't do because they're still arguable. Particularly, exposing AsRequest level as part of the API may be too risk for the moment as the internal implementation is still evolving fast as we're working on more mechanisms like PKINIT. I'm targeting these for RC2, and hope we can stabilize the code base and get RC2 ready the sooner the better, quite much time elapsed after RC1, and we still don't get a formal release yet.

I fully agree that exposing such things like AsRequest is by all means
not necessary...

Can't wait for a RC2 to be ready :-)