Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de> on 2021/07/26 13:08:52 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Parent and Bundle Parent 44

Hi,
We solved some issues in these releases: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12350259, most notably one issue with javadoc generation which was broken since Parent 41 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-10661).

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2507]/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2507 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Konrad

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Parent and Bundle Parent 44

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Hi, The vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Radu, Dan and myself

I will copy this release to the Sling dist directory and promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.
Thanks for voting,
Konrad

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Parent and Bundle Parent 44

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Thanks, SLING-10673 is a new issue/feature (no regression) and SLING-10673 a bug in m-javadoc-p. Do you vote -1 based on this given the fact that adding a proper timestamp works fine, and usually this property is set by m-release-p?

Konrad

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Monday, 26 July 2021 15:08:52 CEST Konrad Windszus wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Konrad,

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Here is my +1