Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/11/18 04:20:54 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Trivial Update of "RulesProjPromotion" by JustinMason

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JustinMason:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/RulesProjPromotion

    * > 0.25% of target type hit (e.g. spam for non-nice rules)
    * < 1.00% of non-target type hit (e.g. ham for non-nice rules)

- These numbers are really just ball-park figures and should be fine-tuned as we go. (DuncanFindlay)
+ These numbers are really just ball-park figures and should be fine-tuned as we go. (DuncanFindlay)  We can automate those criteria pretty easily. We can also vote for rules that don't pass those criteria, but we think should be put into core for some reason.

  2005-11-17: These are now in place.  Promotable rules show up in dark text on the RuleQaApp, non-promotable rules (at least not without a vote) show up in lighter text.
-
- We can automate those criteria pretty easily. We can also vote for rules that don't pass those criteria, but we think should be put into core for some reason.

  Further criteria: