Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Keith Pemberton <kb...@cox.net> on 2003/07/22 00:44:46 UTC

1 DispathAction, 2 Forms. Possible?

I am trying to combine my actions into one DispatchAction class.  I have
one JSP page that contains a form with its action statement pointing to
the DispatchAction with the appropriate parameters.  What I would like
to do is to use a different JSP that will perform a different action in
the DispatchAction class.  In other words, I want to add something to
the database through one form and then later be able to retrieve that
information and update the entry in the database through another form.
As far as I can tell, though, there can only be one "input" specified in
the Action mappings for the DispatchAction.  Should I just create
another mapping for the Action class and specify the other page in the
input field for the mapping?  Your help is much appreciated!

Keith

--
Keith Pemberton <kb...@cox.net>