Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ben Rometsch <be...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2002/09/12 13:38:59 UTC

Can anyone Undeploy an Existing Application in 4.1.10?

Hi,

I am getting this error in both Windows XP and Gentoo Linux:

	http://localhost:8080/manager/undeploy?path=/outreach

Always results in:

	FAIL - Cannot remove document base for path /outreach

With, curiously, the following being logged:

	2002-09-12 12:37:13 Manager: undeploy: Undeploying web
application at '/outreach'

I can't find any error messages in any of the log files. Running

	http://localhost:8080/manager/list

Shows that the application is still there. Has ANYONE managed to get
this working in 4.1.10? Otherwise, I'll submit a bug...

Thanks,
Ben

RE: Can anyone Undeploy an Existing Application in 4.1.10?

Posted by Ben Rometsch <be...@solidstategroup.com>.
Yes I have. You can't undeploy an existing application through that app.
You  can only remove an application, which is different.

I'm pretty sure the
http://localhost:8080/manager/undeploy?path=/<webapp> component is not
working - has anyone managed to get it functioning properly?

Posted by Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez <mi...@mad.tecsidel.es>.