Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no> on 2006/10/08 22:27:42 UTC

jira svn integration

Hello.

It does not look like the integration between jira and svn are
working. I think svn-commits used to be viewable for each issue under
"Subversion Commits" or "All". I am committing with the issue-id in
the commit message. Like CAY-671.

Anyone know how to fix this? Or know what I should do differently?

  - Tore.

Re: jira svn integration

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
There seems to be a delay between a commit event and SVN displaying
it. So I suggest waiting for a day or so and if it still doesn't show
up, ping infrastructure@a.o list.

Andrus

Re: jira svn integration

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Oct 08, 2006 at 10:27:42PM +0200, Tore Halset wrote:
> Hello.
>
> It does not look like the integration between jira and svn are
> working. I think svn-commits used to be viewable for each issue under
> "Subversion Commits" or "All". I am committing with the issue-id in
> the commit message. Like CAY-671.
>
> Anyone know how to fix this? Or know what I should do differently?

Fixed. It looks like svn was reorganized and the directory JIRA was
pointing at disappeared.

--Jeff