Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Max Grigoriev <da...@mail.ru> on 2003/09/12 14:59:18 UTC

Re[2]: Form submit questyion

Hello Saldy,

But if you hide this component using JavaScript than your component
is executed always. But i don't want this component select information
from DB, i just need to invoke when i need.

And in my case it's inpossible because this component need some
parameters wich are setted first time page is displayed.

--
Best regards,
 Max                            mailto:darkit@mail.ru