Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Nicola Buso <ni...@eng.it> on 2007/07/06 10:59:32 UTC

Fault and Error states

Hi all,

in a process execution I found an unexpected message (unexpected to me), and I need some
clarification.
The message is the following:

InOut[
  id: ID:buso-56601-1183649282688-3:23
  status: Active
  role: provider
  service: {http://servicemix.org/cheese}enricherSupplierHttp
  endpoint: enricherSupplierHttp
  in: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><getOrder
  fault: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><ns1:hostname
xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">buso</ns1:hostname>
]

I expected the status for this message was Error because of the fault setted.

I then guess there are two ways to notify an error:
1 - maintain the Active status and provide the fault message
2 - set the Error status and provide an error message

Is this correct?

nicola

--
Nicola Buso