Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/08/01 05:22:48 UTC

Podling report review and TODO list

Hi guys,

I prepared the August podling report:

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2016

Please, review and let me know if you want to add something.

On the other hand, I'm working on PRs to prepare a first release (mostly
fixing and polishing legal and build to be Apache compliant).

Regarding this, I will change the version from 0.1.0-SNAPSHOT to
0.1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT (it's required).

So, please, if you can hold PR merge for a day, it will prevent me to
rebase multiple time.

By the way, we have to fix the Pull Request notification e-mail subject
to remove "[HuaweiBigData/carbondata]".

If you don't mind, I will do it.

Thanks !
Regards