Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Norris Shelton <no...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/04 19:46:41 UTC

Problem with a page redirecting to a non-existent page

We are running 4.1.12 on Linux behind BigIP.

We have a file /search.jsp.  For some reason, yesterday, it
started redirecting to /dis_timeout.jsp.  There is no reference
to dis_timeout.jsp (file or even text within a file).  I deleted
the work files and reloaded the webapp.  No change.  I copied
the contents of index.jsp to search.jsp, deleted the work files
and reloaded the webapp.  Still get the redirect, even though
the contents of search_jsp.java are the same as index_jsp.java.

Here is what the access log shows when /search.jsp is requested:
10.11.6.118 - - [04/Sep/2003:12:19:19 -0500] "GET /search.jsp
HTTP/1.1" 302 -
10.11.6.118 - - [04/Sep/2003:12:19:19 -0500] "GET
/dis_timeout.jsp HTTP/1.1" 404 -

=====

Norris Shelton
Software Engineer
Sun Certified Java 1.1 Programmer
Appriss, Inc.
ICQ# 26487421
AIM NorrisEShelton
YIM norrisshelton

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Re: [SOLVED]Re: Problem with a page redirecting to a non-existent page

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
Funky.  Glad you got it solved!

John

Posted by Norris Shelton <no...@yahoo.com>.