Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jason Pyeron <jp...@pdinc.us> on 2007/02/12 20:34:50 UTC

RE: Tomcat load up error, w/ Oracle

Are you able to connect to the Oracle box using sqlplus from the tomcat box?

- Jason Pyeron                      PD Inc. http://www.pdinc.us -
- Sr. Consultant                    10 West 24th Street #100    -
- +1 (443) 269-1555 x333            Baltimore, Maryland 21218   -

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you
have received it in error, purge the message from your system and
notify the sender immediately.  Any other use of the email by you
is prohibited.