Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Neeraj C <ne...@hcl.in> on 2007/06/04 12:52:11 UTC

Recording with Http Proxy Server //

[Hye Freinds]

I am facing problems related to recording via a Jmeter Proxy Server //
The problem is when I am placing proxy's IP (Localhost or other) in the LAN
Settings of the IE, I cannot access the Web Application through the Browser
//
Actually the Web Application is accessible only if I select Automatic Detect
Settings //

Now, How can I Record the Navigation of my Web Application by using the
Proxy Server //

Re: Recording with Http Proxy Server //

Posted by mahesh kumar <pm...@gmail.com>.
Do one thing...Try to record the script using bad boy and export the script
to Jmeter.I think u know abt bad boy tool.bad boy will not use any proxy..

Posted by Neeraj C <ne...@hcl.in>.
[Hye]

I have not used "Bypass proxy for local addresses" and JMeter host is not in
the list of proxy exceptions, Still I cannot access my Web application if I

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Neeraj C <ne...@hcl.in>.
[Hye Krishna]

Posted by mahesh kumar <pm...@gmail.com>.
Try with Mozilla browser......configure proxy setting in mozilla and try to
record in Jmeter.

-----Mahesh