Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2007/03/09 11:53:45 UTC

Re: Plugin supplied dispatcher templates (was Re: svn commit: r516256 - in /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.doap: ./ resources/themes/ resources/themes/common/ resources/themes/common/css/ resources/themes/common/html/ src/documentation/resources/ src/documentation/res...)

On Fri, 2007-03-09 at 09:14 +0000, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > On Fri, 2007-03-09 at 01:43 +0000, Ross Gardler wrote:
> >> but just in case someone with fresh eyes can see the problem before I
> >> wake up...
> >
> > fixed.
> >
> > http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/howto/howto-buildPlugin.html#Dispatcher
>
> Ah Ha!
>
> I searched everywhere in the dispatcher docs for this, didn't expect to
> find it in core docs. I'll put a cross reference in place.

Yeah, I once had the exact same problem (the subject ringed a bell) and
a grep gave me above link. Thanks to put the cross reference in place. I
agree that it will help.

However I think we should "Once Dispatcher becomes stable we will add
this matches to the default locationmap which is generated when you seed
a new plugin, but for now it must be done manually." do this now.

> Thanks for your help.

You are welcome.

salu2
Open Source Java & XML                consulting, training and solutions