Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2009/09/24 23:18:47 UTC

Attribute-based event handlers in WTKX

FYI, for those who are interested, PIVOT-274 has been resolved:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-274

You can now specify event handlers via WTKX attributes; for example:

<PushButton ButtonPressListener.buttonPressed="// do something"/>

This hasn't been extensively tested yet, so if you are interested in using this feature, I would appreciate your feedback.

Re: Attribute-based event handlers in WTKX

Posted by Vicente de Rivera III <th...@gmail.com>.
using it now, no prob so far