Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> on 2012/09/19 22:35:48 UTC

bring-your-own lunch in San Francisco noon October 3

Hi,

Rick suggested last week to have a derby lunch during Java One (Sep 30
- Oct 4) with added incentive that Dag would be around to (possibly)
swell our attendance numbers. I won't be attending Java One, but will
be in the city that Wednesday.

We could have our typical bring-your-own lunch at noon on Wednesday
Oct 3 in our usual atrium location (101 2nd Street, the big glass
atrium at the corner of 2nd and Mission.)

Who is interested?

Myrna

Re: bring-your-own lunch in San Francisco noon October 3

Posted by Lily Wei <li...@gmail.com>.
I will join. So exciting to see you all!!!

Thanks,
Lily

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.
On 9/20/12 10:30 AM, Myrna van Lunteren wrote:

>>> We could have our typical bring-your-own lunch at noon on Wednesday
>>> That sounds good to me.
>>>
>>> Kathey
>> Sounds good. I need to be back at work at 1pm, so 11:30 perhaps?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Dag
>>
> I think I can make it by 11.30. I'm not sure everyone else can - so
> perhaps we need to make this a lunch from 11.30 - 1 ?
>
> Myrna

Thanks for setting this up, Myrna. 11:30 - 1:00 on Wednesday October 3
sounds great to me. See you there...

Thanks,
-Rick

Re: bring-your-own lunch in San Francisco noon October 3

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dag Wanvik <da...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Katherine Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.
On 9/19/2012 1:35 PM, Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Rick suggested last week to have a derby lunch during Java One (Sep 30
> - Oct 4) with added incentive that Dag would be around to (possibly)
> swell our attendance numbers. I won't be attending Java One, but will
> be in the city that Wednesday.
>
> We could have our typical bring-your-own lunch at noon on Wednesday
> Oct 3 in our usual atrium location (101 2nd Street, the big glass
> atrium at the corner of 2nd and Mission.)
>
> Who is interested?
That sounds good to me.

Kathey