Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by tetoconsusport <te...@hotmail.com> on 2013/02/06 23:51:56 UTC

Re: Stuck Messages

Did you find a solution for this? We are running activemq 5.7 and have had
this issue as well. If we restart activemq everything works however, we have
not been able to find the root cause.

RE: Stuck Messages

Posted by Donald Masanz <do...@carters.com>.
Thank you so much for the information.  I'll look into it 1st chance I get

Posted by SuoNayi <su...@163.com>.
What do you mean AMQ stops running?Does it exit the JVM or stop working as expected?
PFC and memory usage limit need fine tune if you want the broker to work stably for weeks.
If you want to see how many pending messages in your destinations or something else,take a look at

http://activemq.apache.org/how-can-i-monitor-activemq.html

Re: Stuck Messages

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.
We wrote our own java client to monitor queues. I think there is a script
provided out of the box that you might be able to use.

RE: Stuck Messages

Posted by Donald Masanz <do...@carters.com>.

Re: RE: Stuck Messages

Posted by Gaurav Sharma <ga...@gmail.com>.
Donald - guess you might have already fixed the issue by now; a lot of
folks chimed into help.

Here are two very helpful and relevant quick-reads by committers:
  http://www.christianposta.com/blog/?p=273

http://tmielke.blogspot.com/2011/02/observations-on-activemqs-temp-storage.html

Do leave some RAM/CPU room for OS housekeeping and the appropriate amounts
for the EDI process running on the same machine.

Let us know when you've successfully nailed the problem.

Re: RE: Stuck Messages

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.

http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re:RE: Stuck Messages

Posted by SuoNayi <su...@163.com>.

RE: Stuck Messages

Posted by Raul Kripalani <ra...@evosent.com>.

RE: Stuck Messages

Posted by Donald Masanz <do...@carters.com>.

RE: Stuck Messages

Posted by Donald Masanz <do...@carters.com>.
Were you able to see anything in the activemq.xml that I had sent back to you?

Re: Stuck Messages

Posted by Gaurav Sharma <ga...@gmail.com>.

RE: Stuck Messages

Posted by Donald Masanz <do...@carters.com>.