Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sebastian Menge <se...@uni-dortmund.de> on 2007/06/20 15:32:15 UTC

problems with 1.1alpha

Hi

I have a problem with Maven 1.1-alpha. I want to load a pom with modules
from a svn repository. I click on add Maven2 project, but dont get any
results. I tried different scm urls, none worked.

continuum html says:
The specified resource cannot be accessed. Please try again later or
contact your administrator.

continuum.log says:
<snip>
691801946 [SocketListener0-0] INFO  com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.DispatcherUtils  - Unable to find 'webwork.multipart.saveDir' property setting. Defaulting to javax.servlet.context.tempdir
691801951 [SocketListener0-0] WARN  com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.multipart.MultiPartRequest  - Item is a file upload of 0 size, ignoring
691801951 [SocketListener0-0] ERROR com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.DispatcherUtils  - Error setting character encoding to 'UTF-8' - ignoring.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: getReader() or getInputStream() called
         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHttpRequest.setCharacterEncoding(ServletHttpRequest.java:602)
</snip>

When I upload the pom, it says, modules not allowed with upload (as
expected).

I have done only minimal configuration. Did i miss something? Or is this
because it's alpha? I also tried http and viewcvs, then I have another
error, but the above looks more clean ....

When downloading the pom by hand, everythings works as expected (via
svn).

Hope someone can help ....

Sebastian.

Re: problems with 1.1alpha

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 6/20/07, Sebastian Menge <se...@uni-dortmund.de> wrote:

> I have a problem with Maven 1.1-alpha. I want to load a pom with modules
> from a svn repository. I click on add Maven2 project, but dont get any
> results. I tried different scm urls, none worked.
>
> continuum html says:
> The specified resource cannot be accessed. Please try again later or
> contact your administrator.

Please ask on the Continuum user list instead, you can find
subscription info here:
http://maven.apache.org/continuum/mail-lists.html

We need to know the full version number, and what url you tried along
with the associated error/log file messages.  (It shouldn't be a scm
url for adding a project, for example, just http:// not
scm:svn:http://.)

--
Wendy