Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Ni <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/13 21:48:24 UTC

javabean loading problem

Hi

i put my java bean class files in my web-inf/classes folder but my tomcat is
not detecting it.  what do i have to do, ive tried going to my
administrative tools services and restarting apache....ive tried restarting
catalina from my command prompt...ive tried restarting....what is the
routine you guys do when you edit your java beans?  do you guys restart
every time you guys make a little change to your beans?

mike