Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Bob Miller <kb...@jogger-egg.com> on 2001/02/27 02:48:20 UTC

Can't check out SVNControls.ocx

I'm trying to update my subversion CVS tree.  But the
CVS server is hanging on the file
subversion/clients/win32/SVNControls/SVNControls.ocx .

Is anyone else having this problem, or am I special?

kbobsoft consulting
http://kbobsoft.com                     kbob@jogger-egg.com

Re: Can't check out SVNControls.ocx

Posted by Bob Miller <kb...@jogger-egg.com>.
B. W. Fitzpatrick wrote:

> Works for me, but note that it's a 327KB file... are you on a slow
> link?

I am, but I'm watching the network activity and the syscall activity
(with tcpdump and strace), and the cvs client is definitely hanging,
waiting for the server to say something.