Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jake Goulding <go...@vivisimo.com> on 2008/09/23 21:59:20 UTC

[axis2] Any examples of how to use external JAXB customization with wsdl2java?

Hey all:

I have a mildly complicated WSDL with a few inline schemas. Inside of one of those schemas, I have an element that has an attribute and a child element of the same name. Using wsdl2java, I get the following error:

[ERROR] Property "Cache" is already defined. Use &lt;jaxb:property> to resolve this conflict.

I have seen references to JAXB customization files, but nothing concrete with Axis2. Most references seem to want to know the location for the XSD, which I don't know how to specify that it is internal to the WSDL. If anyone has an example of a file that would let me change this attribute name (including the right magic switch to wsdl2java!) I'd be much obliged.

Thanks!

-Jake

Re: [axis2] Any examples of how to use external JAXB customization with wsdl2java?

Posted by Jake Goulding <go...@vivisimo.com>.
Martin:

Thanks for the suggestion. That is what I have done as a temporary hack
to continue on, but it won't be a full solution as I ultimately don't
have the power to change that bit of my service.

I know that JAXB offers support for this with the wsimport tool, but I'm
not clean on how wsimport and Axis integrate (if at all!)

-Jake