Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by harisankar h <ha...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/08 08:55:03 UTC

Is there a way to find newbie issues ?

Dear Curator team,
I got interested in this project and was trying to understand and
contribute in small ways initially. I was trying to find if there are any
newbie labelled issues in the jira (using
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CURATOR%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20newbie
), but couldn't find one. I couldn't find much info in this regard in the
website too. If possible, can you please provide any pointers in this
direction ?

Hoping this is the right mailing list to ask this, and sorry if it is not.

Thank you,

*Sincerely,*
Harisankar H,
PhD student,
IIT Madras
http://harisankarh.wordpress.com

Re: Is there a way to find newbie issues ?