Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yo...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/04 01:31:16 UTC

Genesis

Hi,

I was looking at the new Genesis slides, which Matthias Zeller posted
today.
http://www.slideshare.net/matzeller/genesis-overview-slides-from-adobe-max-2008-presentation

Did anyone ever talk to him about ESME integration into Genesis?

- Anne

Re: Genesis

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Mrinal!
It was just such an obvious opportunity for ESME integration.

- Anne

On 4. jan.. 2009, at 08.29, Hirsch, Richard wrote:

> @mrinal: thanks for following up with Matthias.
>
> Like I said to Mrinal in Skype - I'm realizing that we should focus
> on being a white-label micro-blogging env rather than a stand-alone
> tool. A genesis integration is a step in this direction.

>>> for business users Genesis provides a new way of distributing your

RE: Genesis

Posted by "Hirsch, Richard" <ri...@siemens.com>.

Re: Genesis

Posted by Mrinal Wadhwa <mr...@gmail.com>.