Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org> on 2017/03/03 02:24:07 UTC

Draft of March 2017 Incubator Report

Please edit/add as u deem fit.

---------------------

Apache Streams (incubating) unifies a diverse world of digital profiles

and online activities into common formats and vocabularies, and makes

these datasets accessible across a variety of databases, devices, and

platforms for streaming, browsing, search, sharing, and analytics

use-cases.

Streams has been incubating since 2012-11-20.

 1. Community growth and PMC maturity.

 2. Demonstrate a consistent release schedule.

 3. Participation of project community within related standards-bodies

    and Apache projects.

aware of?

  The community has satisfied all of the requirements as laid down in the
Apache

  Maturity Model and is ready to graduate to TLP.

  Dev List

  'xx' emails sent by 'y' people, divided into 'z' topics.

  Web Page

   <blurb>

  Source Control

  https://github.com/apache/incubator-streams

   <blurb here with stats>

  https://github.com/apache/incubator-streams-examples

 <blurb here with relevant stats>

  Team is presently working on 0.5-incubating release scheduled for

  the week of March 2, 2017.

 JIRA

  35 issues closed with 0.4.1-incubating release

  22 issues closed after 0.4.1-incubating release

Date of last release:

  2016-12-26 : 0.4.1-incubating release

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

  2016-10-27: Joey Frazee elected as committer / PPMC member

  2016-09-28: Suneel Marthi elected as mentor / PPMC member

Re: Draft of March 2017 Incubator Report

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
I've signed off on the March incubator report,
giving my recommendation the podling IMO is ready to graduate.

Furthermore I've added the link [1] to the maturity model assessment
in the report.

Great to see this amount of progress in just 6 months time!

I'll also will try to verify and vote on the 5.0 RC1 later this evening or
by tomorrow.

Regards, Ate

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STREAMS/Apache+Maturity+Model+Assessment+for+Streams